The last moment in Van Gogh's life at Auvers-sur-Oise
Sure, you are familiar with the work of Van Gogh, but have you had the opportunity to step inside his life? This three-hour excursion will leave you with lasting impressions.
Experience a colourful immersion into the post-impressionism movement started by none other than the great Van Gogh. After a short, 30-minute drive from Paris to Auvers-sur-Oise, visit Van Gogh’s final residence, where he produced over 78 pieces in 70 days. After the visit, your private tour guide takes you on a private walking tour of Auvers-sur-Oise. Some of the landmarks you visit include Van Gogh’s grave, as well as some of the places he drew his inspiration from. These charming locations include the local church, the City Hall, the Garden of Daubigny, Van Gogh Park and the old town. Connoisseurs and beginners alike walk away with first-hand knowledge of impressionism and Van Gogh’s incredible life.
The passionate local guide specialised in impressionism, and makes your visit feel like a revival of Van Gogh in the village of Auvers-sur-Oise. Learn his story through painting, letters and insider anecdotes during a 3 hours visit.
- Admission fees (when required for the room of Van Gogh at the Auberge Ravoux)
- Your tour guide’s services and commentary
- 3 hours visit with a highly qualified guide
Good to know
- Optional: lunch at the Auberge Ravoux
- Market visits on Thursdays and Sundays
- Visit from March to October, Wednesday to Sunday from 10am to 5.30pm