Core Values – Learn to identify your own and use them to craft your marketing message
If you missed the last “MARKETING OF ART” event of sept 8th, 2017: here are the secrets that were revealed by our speaker and coach Monika Becker, link to Linkedin summary.
In this interactive presentation you will learn what core values are and why they matter. Through different exercisesyou will explore how you can identify your own core values and use them in crafting your unique elevator pitch.
· Do you find decision-making challenging and end up second-guessing your choices?
· Do you ever feel “off track” or uninspired to take action in your business although you know it would be “the right thing” to do?
· Do you have a hard time finding suitable words to introduce yourself in 1-on-1 or group settings?
Come and join us on Thursday evening, September 7, 2017 if you want to navigate your business and life decisions with greater clarity, ease and, ultimately, meaningful success. In her interactive presentation Monika Becker will share with you …
· What core values are
· Why it is important to have a set of values to live by
· Essential steps on how to identify your own core values
· How to effectively use your core values as guiding principles, e.g. in your marketing and other business initiatives
Join us to find greater clarity and ease for yourself, your business, your life!
Monika is the owner of Clear Directions Coaching. She is guided by her purpose to live a life of ease and happiness and show others how to do the same.
As a Certified Coach she works with individuals, who are committed to their personal growth and find themselves in times of transition or other challenging situations. She helps them determine a direction that is aligned with their values and purpose, design and deliver on an action plan to reach their goals, and address any obstacles or gaps along the way.
A published author, accomplished trainer, and international speaker, Monika offers her services in English and German.
Website and social medias:
BC ALLIANCE FOR ARTS AND CULTURE
938 Howe St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1N9
From 6 to 8 pm (talk at 6.30pm)